Thursday, March 20, 2008

Shamrocks, Clovers, and Crickets


So yes, a little late for ye old St. Patrick's Day, but I've wanted to do something for this shirt for a while. It had to be green. A few years back, when I lived in the quaint town of San Jose, my roomates and I hosted a drunken ball for the celebration of Saint Patrick. The house looked like a bar, and many many people came. Well, I wanted something green to wear, but felt like wearing something more than a polo, or a t-shirt. So I wore this shirt, because it has green stripes. Certainly not impressively green, but it was technically green, and that was enough to save me from harassment. Now, this shirt, not only has several kinds of green, but it has four leaf clovers for luck, shamrocks - are they lucky? and crickets. The crickets are my favorite :)

Posted by Picasa

No comments: